- Contact information including e-mail address
- other information relevant to customer offers
We require this information for the following reasons:
- Record Keeping
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail
- We may periodically send promotional emailsabout new products, special offers or other information
- We may use the information to improve our services
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Visitors to our website
When someone visits our website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, such as our online contact form, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
The table below explains the cookies we use and why.
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.||Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|